Do you have something inside of you that you’re ready to birth? Have you been thinking that now is the time to use your skills as the owner of your own practice?
Maybe you’ve also thought:
- How will I attract the type of clients that I want to see?
- How does this insurance panel thing work?
- What if I fail?
- How much will it cost to start my practice?
- I’m lost with the whole social media piece?
- What about billing, claims, taxes…ahh!!
I get it! I felt it! I did it!
And through some trial and error(s), I understand how it is done. I would love the ability to consult you through starting your own private practice. Starting a practice can be a daunting process if you do not start it off right.
I can show you how to:
- attract more clients to your practice, be it self-pay or insurance client
- find your niche to attract your ideal client
- market your practice on and offline
- create the perfect atmosphere for therapy
- develop a powerful social media strategy to build your practice
- drive more traffic to your website
- initiate relationships with companies and organizations
- know if it’s time to expand your practice
- have a work/life balance that you love!
Consulting Rates: $200 for 55 min session (potentially tax deductible)
Take the first step towards living the life you want to live.
"Jessica is such an amazing therapist and really helped me learn ways to deal with my past trauma/letting go issues. I have been to therapists before and because of my profession they think well “you already know this”. Jessica however actively listened, encouraged, and met me where I was without throwing my profession in the mix. I am forever grateful to have had Jessica as my therapist."
"Jessica was able to create a comfortable environment where our girls can have honest conversations around Mental Health. Our girls were able to gain important knowledge about themselves, and gather resources that would further support a healthy lifestyle. In addition to that, Jessica created a space where concerns and real life scenarios were discussed and shared in a judgement free group. Jessica has a great ability to connect with our youth, which makes her an amazing and dynamic facilitator to have."
"Jessica is very knowledgeable and professional. She has helped me work through difficult times and pushed me to think about life's obstacles in a new way. If you are looking for a therapist who is passionate, friendly and will take you to a new level I'd recommend Jessica."
"Jessica has been essential in starting my own private practice. She helped guide and inform every step of creating my own practice and has been THE reason I decided to make this career choice. Knowledgeable, experiences, and well-versed in all things private practice!"
"In our middle school parent lunch and learn 'Tackling Anxiety and Making it Tangible for Our T(w)eens,' Jessica did a wonderful job of explaining about anxiety and how it manifests in our students. In addition to being knowledgable, Jessica was very organized, well spoken, and personable. Our parents left with a great level of understanding while feeling heard."
Have a question?
Fill in the form below or chat with us now if we are online.